[resource-net] Resource Net Sommerfest 26.08.2016 at Panke at 18:00

Alessandro Massobrio contact at alessandromassobrio.com
Tue Sep 27 14:47:20 CEST 2016

Hi all,

for some reason I suddenly stop receiving resource-net messages on my email address, but Valentina just forwarded me the communication about the meeting tonight. I will be there.

See you at 19:00, best,
alessandro

Alessandro Massobrio
STUDIO: Kiefholzstr. 19/20, 12435 Berlin
MOB: +49 01573 6022751
EMAIL: contact at alessandromassobrio.com
WWW: alessandromassobrio.com