[resource-net] difference between City Tax adn Hauptstadtkultorfonds?

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Mon Sep 19 11:44:13 CEST 2016

 I doubt HKF is going to fund'experimental' (from their POV) projects when 'Spartenübergreifende Förderung' exists...

What if we were to protest? A group letter or press release?

Last week 's art fairs really brought home that Berlin can also be rather provincial, all too comfortable in the no longer so trendy retro style.
If we're not going to getting funded for proposing projects that deal with current systems and topics, maybe we should raise our voice? being good little boys and girls that are happy with table scraps isn't a successful strategy. Do we really have something (or more) to lose by not being well behaved?
 Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34
13359 Berlin