[resource-net] Fwd: SAVE THE DATE : Peninsula presents || GRAND OPENING || Peninsula e.V. Project Space + Studio Yvonne Andreini - Alexandra Wolframm || 19|11|2016

Cristiano Cesolari cristiano.cesolari at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 12:47:18 CET 2016

Hi Everybody,

I would like to invite you to the opening of our new space in Moabit. It
will happen the 19th November 2016. Below you will find all the details.
Hope to see you

Best

Cristiano

If this email is not displayed correctly, *please click here*
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cucGVuaW5zdWxhLmxhbmQvZ3JhbmQtb3BlbmluZy1wZW5pbnN1bGEtZS12LXByb2plY3Qtc3BhY2Utc3R1ZGlvLXl2b25uZS1hbmRyZWluaS1zdHVkaW8tYWxleGFuZHJhLXdvbGZyYW1tLzs7ZDIyNzRiNDBmNDZjY2VmMGRhNjg5MDcyODFjNGNhY2I%3D>

PENINSULA is pleased to invite you to the "Grand opening"

*GRAND OPENING*

Peninsula e.V. Project Space
+
Studio Yvonne Andreini
+
Studio Alexandra Wolframm

*Saturday 19th November, 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM*

Lehrter Straße 36, 10557 Berlin

LIVE MUSIC PERFORMANCES

Ida-Marie Corell @ 7.30 pm

Nico Lippolis @ 9 pm

AFTER SHOW MUSIC
Augusto

Media Partner
NOW - New Operation Wave

For info: *www.peninsula.land*
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cucGVuaW5zdWxhLmxhbmQvOzs5YzNkMTNjNGI2ZDYzMzJiY2ExYTQwMTk2ZmE3NzM3ZA%3D%3D>

e-mail: *info at peninsula.land*

Facebook: *Peninsula .land
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3LmZhY2Vib29rLmNvbS9wYWdlcy9QZW5pbnN1bGEtbGFuZC8xNDQxNDUyNzU2MTMxNTE1P3JlZj10cyZmcmVmPXRzOzs0NWVhMjNkMDY4MWZkNGZlNWY5ZGFkZThjODg3ZTljOQ%3D%3D>*
  Instagram: *peninsula_dotland*
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHBzOi8vd3d3Lmluc3RhZ3JhbS5jb20vcGVuaW5zdWxhX2RvdGxhbmQvOzsxNTJiZDE3YzcyZDAzMjAyOTEyNzJlYmFmZDlkOGRlMQ%3D%3D>

*http://yvonne-andreini.com*/
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHA6Ly95dm9ubmUtYW5kcmVpbmkuY29tLzs7ZjVmOGYzYjJiYmNiZTk4Y2VlNWUyM2QyNzRiY2E2OGQ%3D>

e-mail: *yvonneandreini at web.de <yvonneandreini at web.de> *

*https://alexandrawolframm.com*
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHBzOi8vYWxleGFuZHJhd29sZnJhbW0uY29tOzs1NTI2MmRhYjY0MTQ0YTFhZDNmMzVkOGI1OWFjNDA2Zg%3D%3D>
/ | e-mail: *alexandrawolframm at gmail.com <alexandrawolframm at gmail.com>  *

Press office: Elena Bari | NewRelease | e-mail: *press at newrelease.it
<press at newrelease.it>*

IT +39 3289781231 | DE +49 15772133437

visit
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/statistics/link.php?r=NzY7NzA2O2h0dHA6Ly93d3cucGVuaW5zdWxhLmxhbmQ7O2IwOTdhN2E1ZTQyNTM3ZWNmODRlZWU1NmQ0NWQ5NWFi>

To unsubscribe click here
<http://www.peninsula.land/wp-content/plugins/newsletter/do/unsubscription.php?nk=706-5a78a3e9ef>
.

--
Cristiano Cesolari

skype: pxm_cristiano.cesolari
mobile: +49 179 6529485

------------------
The information contained in this e-mail and in any enclosures is
secret/confidential and the reading, the use, the copy, the
communication and the diffusion done in any possible way of it is
forbidden.
In case you are not the person to whom the present message is
intended
you are kindly requested to destroy it, informing the sender by
return
e-mail immediately.
Prima di stampare questa mail considera l’impatto ambientale | Please
consider environment before printing this mail