[resource-net] Summary Meeting 2.11.2017 + Follow up Meeting Vorspiel Opening

transmediale Vorspiel vorspiel at transmediale.de
Mon Nov 7 17:40:26 CET 2016

Dear all,

Thanks to everybody who attended the Vorspiel meeting on Wednesday, 2
November, at Podewil!
For all of you who want to participate and those of you who couldn’t
come to the meeting, here is a brief summary of the meeting and the
most important information about participating in Vorspiel 2017.
We are planning a FOLLOW UP MEETING ON PLANNING THE VORSPIEL OPENING
PROGRAM together at ACUD Macht neu. Please let us know which of the
dates 21, 23 OR 24 NOV would suit you best!

We hope to see all of you soon again!

_SUMMARY VORSPIEL 2017 MEETING AT TRANSMEDIALE/PODEWIL, 2 NOVEMBER 2016_

Hosted by transmediale/CTM (with Kristoffer Gansing (transmediale),
Oliver Baurhenn (CTM) and Sabrina Kürzinger (transmediale / Vorspiel)
Among the participating spaces were: ACUD Macht Neu, Spektrum,
Institut für Alles Mögliche, Panke e.V. / Panke Gallery, Liebig 12,
Teufelsberg, ACUD macht Neu, Art & Science Node, Peninsula, Labor
Neunzehn, plus:  Amelie (CTM/Communications), Sara (CTM / Program
Assistant), Filippo (transmediale / Marketing & Communications), Maria
(transmediale / Marketing), Inga (transmediale / Program Coordination)

// HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN VORSPIEL:
If you want to take part in the 2017 edition of Vorspiel, please
register by filling in the general registration form. You can also
find the link on transmediale’s or CTM`s website.
For this first registration process we only need information of the
space / venue -  you won’t need all details and dates of your program
fixed, but please note that the DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION IS 20
NOVEMBER 2016!

PLEASE REGISTER HERE:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1tHpLG_8Kk3XoXzmWevHU48tvBOoRvJ4DrEnWwZ5n00M/prefill

// POSTERS AND FLYERS
Only the venues who have registered by 20 Nov, will be included on the
Vorspiel Poster and Flyer and receive a link for the next steps for
publishing your event details on the Vorspiel website and social media
channels. The Posters and Flyers with the names of the participating
spaces will be printed in December, and can be picked up at Podewil
and possibly ACUD macht neu and somewhere in Neukölln (Spektrum?) .

// VORSPIEL WEBSITE
There will be a new, independent Vorspiel website to put more emphasis
on the programme. We will try to include the possibilty for registered
Vorspiel participants to be able edit their events independently.
Please note that it is not certain yet that we can include this fuction!
Once the registration process is over we will follow up with news on
the website, url etc..

// NEXT STEPS OF THE REGISTRATION
After your registration - depending on the functions of the website -
we will send you an email to confirm your participation and either a
link to a second form to fill in the details on your programme or a
link to the Vorspiel website, where you can specify your planned
programme directly on the site.

// PROGRAM VORSPIEL OPENING 20 JANUARY 2017
Again, Vorspiel 2017 will kick off with the common opening at ACUD Macht Neu.
As for the last edition participating venues are invited to present
themselves / their programme through installs, performances, DJ sets
etc.
In a follow up meeting at ACUD in November we will discuss further
details on the spaces available (Studio, Club and Gallery) and the
infrastructure on site.
We are also discussed if we want to repeat the Interview-Staffetto or
can find another entertaining format to introduce all spaces of the
Vorspiel. And if we want to include a programme part to touch upon
political issues like we did with last year’s panel.

// VORSPIEL OPENING PROGRAM PREPARATION MEETING
All those questions and more ideas on the presentation of the spaces
and the opening programme will be discussed in the follow up meeting
at ACUD Macht neu.
Please let us know which of the dates 21, 23 or 24 Nov 18:00 would
suit you best!

// OVERVIEW VORSPIEL + FESTIVAL DATES
20 Jan :                   Vorspiel Opening at ACUD macht Neu
21 Jan - 5 Mar :       Vorspiel Programme

27 Jan :                   Fear Anger Love CTM Opening
27 Jan :                   CTM Exhibition Opening at Bethanien +
Berghain Halle
27 Jan - 7 Feb        CTM Festival, various venues

Thu 2 Feb :             Alien Matter Exhibition Opening
Thu 2 Feb :             Opening transmediale at HKW
2 Feb - 5 Feb :        transmediale Festival at HKW

Wed 8. Feb:          Excursion Imaginaries
Sat 18. Feb:          Excursion Interventions
Fri 24.Feb:            Excursion Ecologies

4 - 5  Mar:             transmediale closing weekend at HKW
transmediale - festival for art and digital culture berlin

klosterstr. 68 - 10179 berlin - germany
fon +49 30 24749 761 fax +49 30 24749 763
http://www.transmediale.de
http://twitter.com/transmediale

kulturprojekte berlin gmbh
aufsichtsratsvorsitzender andré schmitz
geschäftsführer moritz van dülmen
amtsgericht berlin charlottenburg, HRB 41312 B