[resource-net] Refugee Project "Picture This"

Kate Hollett bent at katehollett.com
Tue Mar 29 17:00:29 CEST 2016

Hello All;

It has been some time since we first started the Refugee Project "Picture This”. At this point we have the prints, created a series of posters, audio interviews and an Arabic poem by one of the photographers. Our initial gallery has since disappeared unfortunately so we are looming for a new space for the event.

I am including a very brief write up about the project. If you are interested in this project, participating, hosting, or collaborating, please let me know.

Thanks all and warm wishes all around,

Kate

Kate Hollett
bent at katehollett.com