[resource-net] See Or Be Seen: Computer Vision Final Exhibit, Thursday, June 31 at ACUD MACHT NEU

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:29:05 CEST 2016

hi all!

we're having our final show this Thursday evening, in case any of you have
a little bit of
free time and are around ACUD MACHT NEU in Mitte, come join us! Here's a
link to our event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1198637920187277/

In case you're not on facebook, (I envy you!), info follows:

​

After 4 weeks exploring surveillance, computer vision, and openFrameworks
the participants in the School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe will
present their projects to the public in a final show.

See or be Seen will include works involving ways of seeing, intimacy,
illusion, and other playful interactive creative explorations.

Join us at the School of Machines, Making, and Make-Believe, at ACUD
(Veteranenstraße 21, 10119 Berlin) on Thursday June 30th, from 7pm-midnight.

Hope to see you there!

warmly,
Rachel

*Founder | School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe  **http://schoolofma.org/