[resource-net] Submissions for resource-net

Scene Everything hello at sceneeverything.com
Fri Jun 3 20:30:18 CEST 2016

Dear Transmediale,

Please find below two submissions for the next resource-net mailing list.

Many thanks,

Nicholas Mortimer & Joseph Popper

- - -

VR studio visits in Berlin this August

Dear all,

This August in Berlin we are running a 4-week program focused on exploring
Virtual Reality through design fiction and 360° filmmaking with the School
of Machines Making and Make-Believe. http://schoolofma.org/virtual-fictions/

As part of our program we are looking to visit creative practitioners and
studios working in the area of VR in order for the participants to gain
some insight into what is happening, what is possible, and what could be
possible in the future.

We are interested in seeing all stages of projects developed or in
development. We hope for the visits to allow the participants to get both
an understanding of the technology involved and also the conceptual ideas
being tackled in the world of VR, 360° filmmaking and digital immersive
environments.

We are looking to run a series of visits in the first week of August (1st -
7th). If this is something of interest to you and your studio then we would

be delighted to hear from you.

To find out more, please contact us at hello at sceneeverything.com

Best wishes,

Nicholas Mortimer and Joseph Popper

360° video / VR Technician Required in Berlin this August

Dear all,

This August in Berlin we are running a 4-week program focused on exploring
Virtual Reality through design fiction and 360° filmmaking with the School
of Machines Making and Make-Believe. http://schoolofma.org/virtual-fictions/

As part of the program, we are looking for an individual with experience
and expertise in VR tech to assist our participants in producing 360° films
and immersive environments: made as outcomes of the program.

Main duties will include 360° camera operating and video editing / stitch
software operation. There will also be opportunity to be a part of
developing the conceptual and narrative side of the projects. We are
expecting a maximum of 10-15 participants for the program.

The dates of ‘Virtual Fictions’ is 1-26 August 2016. This is a PAID
opportunity. To find out more please contact Rachel Uwa at
rachel at schoolofma.org

hello at sceneeverything.com