[resource-net] Tickets for Vorspiel participants

Sarah Theurer vorspiel at transmediale.de
Sun Jan 31 14:49:46 CET 2016

thanks fro sharing the info Rachel and Lieke - your both right.
participants of Vorspiel get 5 transmediale day passes, please send names to me (vorspiel@ or to ib at transmediale.de <mailto:ib at transmediale.de>) and 3 CTM events, names to ( mareike at ctm-festival.de <mailto:mareike at ctm-festival.de> ) please! we need them at least one day ahead of the event (at least CTM). Most of you have already done so i think but this a good opportunity to remind you that we are very much looking forward to welcome you at transmediale/conversationpiece next week!

best wishes from HKW
Sarah

transmediale/art&digitalculture
Sarah Johanna Theurer
Projectmanagement
Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin
tel +49 30 24749 765
http://www.transmediale.de/ <http://www.transmediale.de/>
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/transmediale> twitter <https://twitter.com/transmediale> flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/transmediale> youtube <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3enqTa8dIP9YhhMqNWZZ1A/feed>
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
HRB 41312 B Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrates: Tim Renner