[resource-net] invitation to transmediale + CTM Vorspiel 2016

Transmediale vorspiel at transmediale.de
Mon Jan 4 20:17:25 CET 2016

Dear reSource,

We hope you all had some relaxing days between the years and a good
start in 2016! And we are pleased to invite you to Vorspiel 2016, which
will begin with a joint *opening event on 15 January, 18:00 at ACUD
MACHT NEU*. This years Vorspiel consists of three weeks of exhibitions,
workshops and performances at more than 30 venues all over Berlin.

The Vorspiel Opening will feature a speech of Tim Renner, Berlin
Secretary of State for Culture, followed by a discussion with
representatives of Berlin project spaces, an artist talk with Evelina
Domnitch & Dmytri Gelfand (CTM / ENCAC Network Artists in Residence), a
performative lecture by Fluctuating Images, and a rich programme by the
participating venues spread out through ACUD MACHT NEU: studio + project
room will host installations, presentations &  discussions, followed by
various DJ sets in the club on the ground floor. Many of the
participating venues will introduce themselves in an informal interview
format. Please join us for Vorspiel Opening at ACUD MACHT NEU !
<https://www.facebook.com/events/554111388075246/>

The 2016 Vorspiel programme continues with daily events until 7.2.2016.
More on the complete Vorspiel program on our reSource website
<http://transmediale.de/resource/vorspiel>

Cheers,
your Vorspiel-Team

--