[resource-net] Safe and Sound: The Chase, Exhibition Closing and get-together at Vesselroom Project

Sarah Theurer vorspiel at transmediale.de
Sat Feb 20 14:56:19 CET 2016

Dear reSoure,
come join us tonight at Vesselroom Project

for the last day of Alona Rodeh's Safe and Sound "The Chase" at Vesselroom Project. If you still haven't come over, don't miss out on this chance! It has been a great pleasure to host this amazing installation as the last exhibition in our space for the next months. Indeed, we are taking a four-month break in order to rearrange our organisational structure and plan ahead a new artistic program for the upcoming second half of the year.

This is not a goodbye but a 'see you soon'. Still, we would like to invite you to the space one more time for a special gathering with drinks and homemade snacks.

Let's toast all together on Saturday! We will be at Vesselroom Project from 7 p.m. till 10 p.m. So much looking forward to see you all,

****
'See you Soon' Gathering
Saturday, 20th January 2016
7 p.m - 10 p.m
****

Vesselroom Project
Adalbertstr. 4 (1st floor / take the stairs of Kotti Café and cross the bridge)
10999 Berlin
U1/U8 Kottbusser Tor; Bus M29

transmediale/art&digitalculture
Sarah Johanna Theurer
Projectmanagement
Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin
tel +49 30 24749 765
http://www.transmediale.de/ <http://www.transmediale.de/>
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/transmediale> twitter <https://twitter.com/transmediale> flickr <https://www.flickr.com/photos/transmediale> youtube <http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3enqTa8dIP9YhhMqNWZZ1A/feed>
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
HRB 41312 B Vorsitzender des
Aufsichtsrates: Tim Renner