[resource-net] Resource Net Sommerfest 26.08.2016 at Panke at 18:00

Oliver Baurhenn oliver at ctm-festival.de
Tue Aug 16 12:10:44 CEST 2016

Dear Erika,

wonderful idea! I spread the news also in the CTM-Team and we will try to come, some are on holidays some of us are here.

See you soon and keep the fingers crossed that summer will be back at that time!

Oliver

> Am 15.08.2016 um 14:28 schrieb liebig12 <liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com>:
>
> Hello reSourcers!
>
> Unfortunately my vacancy still goes on but Im online and there in spirit!
>
> I would be very thankful and happy if anyone of u could take some notes to send around!
>
> I take the chance again to invite you all to the only one scheduled happening at Liebig12 for this summer:
>
> 22.08 from 7.30 @Liebig12 // Berlin - Curated by Desiree Foerster and Pedro Lopez
>
> http://www.liebig12.net/hypernatural-3-exit-strategies/ <http://www.liebig12.net/hypernatural-3-exit-strategies/>
>
> https://www.facebook.com/events/1209512129081518/?active_tab=highlights <https://www.facebook.com/events/1209512129081518/?active_tab=highlights>
>
> Best wishes for all projects and have a great get-together!
>
> Allegra
>
> Liebig12
> Liebigstrasse 12
> 10247 Berlin
> www.liebig12.net <http://www.liebig12.net/>
>

>> On 10 Aug 2016, at 18:10, Erika . <erika at ore.lt <mailto:erika at ore.lt>> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> hope you are all fine.
>>
>> We are doing well, though missing you guys, it's been a really long time since the last meeting.
>> We spend a wonderful summer, made new projects, our Art crew is growing and we have a new ideas for next year!
>> We are sure you all are in the same mood or even more busy, but still we dare to think that you will find a little bit of your time for a meeting.
>> We want to invite you to spend an evening together, share experience from the last 6 month and talk about Network future plans at Panke terrace in Gerichtstr. 23, Hof 7 (see the attachment)  on the 26th of August, at 18:00.
>> We will prepare some snacks, refreshments at the bar and you are welcome to bring some meatless food to grill, we will take care of grilling equipment.
>> If we have a bad luck and it's raining outside, we will continue inside in Panke bar!
>>
>> Would be lovely to get a respond if you are planing to join us!
>>
>> LG,
>> Panke crew
>>

>> <Mail Attachment>
>
> --
CTM - Festival for Adventurous Music and Art

Upcoming events:

**Save the Date**

CTM 2017
27 January - 5 February 2017