[resource-net] Resource Net Sommerfest 26.08.2016 at Panke at 18:00

liebig12 liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 14:28:09 CEST 2016

Hello reSourcers!

Unfortunately my vacancy still goes on but Im online and there in spirit!

I would be very thankful and happy if anyone of u could take some notes to send around!

I take the chance again to invite you all to the only one scheduled happening at Liebig12 for this summer:

22.08 from 7.30 @Liebig12 // Berlin - Curated by Desiree Foerster and Pedro Lopez

http://www.liebig12.net/hypernatural-3-exit-strategies/ <http://www.liebig12.net/hypernatural-3-exit-strategies/>

https://www.facebook.com/events/1209512129081518/?active_tab=highlights <https://www.facebook.com/events/1209512129081518/?active_tab=highlights>

Best wishes for all projects and have a great get-together!

Allegra

Liebig12
Liebigstrasse 12
10247 Berlin