[resource-net] Resource Net Sommerfest 26.08.2016 at Panke at 18:00

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Fri Aug 12 13:21:56 CEST 2016

Dear Erika and all,

this is a great idea and I was looking forward to something like this!
But sadly I will be out of Berlin that week until the 29...Really sad to
miss this.

Hopefully there will be a follow up soon?

Thanks for this collective proposal and have a nice time together!

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // Artistic Director
http://disruptionlab.org