[resource-net] Vorspiel 2016 Coordination Meeting Minutes + Follow Up

Transmediale vorspiel at transmediale.de
Wed Oct 28 13:36:34 CET 2015

*

Dear reSource,

**

thanks to everybody who came by for the Vorspiel coordination meeting
last Tuesday! For all participants and those of you who couldn´t be
there that evening, here is a short summary of the meeting and the most
important points discussed regarding the 2016 Vorspiel edition.

Summary Vorspiel Coordination Meeting at transmediale offices/Podewil,
20.10.2015

hosted by transmediale/CTM with by Kristoffer Gansing (tm), Oliver
Baurhenn and Remco Schuurbiers (CTM); Participating spaces: Acud Macht
Neu, Spektrum, CHB, Apartment Projects, Art Laboratory Berlin, Public
Art Lab, UdK designtransfer, Greenhouse Berlin, ZK/U, Labor Neunzehn.

The meeting started with an introduction round and the presentation of
the 2016 transmediale and**CTM festival themes Conversation Piece
<http://www.transmediale.de/de> and New Geographies
<http://www.ctm-festival.de/festival-2016/ctm-2016/>by Kristoffer,
Oliver and Remco.**Kristoffer then summed up the feedback we received
for the 2015 Vorspiel and opening, followed

by a presentation of some of the changes for the 2016 edition, here in
brief:

  *

    Vorspiel starts on 15 January 2016, with the common opening, and
    will run for ca. three

weeks until February 7, 2016.

  *

    Like last year we are planning a Vorspiel Openingfor all venues and
    participants on the

15 January 2016at Acud Macht Neu. Staatssekretär Tim Renner accepted an
invitation to visit the opening, where it is likely case he will hold a
speech an that would also partly shape the program.

  *

    We discussed some ideas regarding the program of the evening, how
    the project spaces would like to present themselves and which rooms
    at ACUD could be used etc. Program ideas will be further developed
    in a follow up meeting at Acud Macht Neu,17 Nov, 19:30.

  *

    We also presented some format changes in the communicationof the
    Vorspiel and in the registration process. Instead of producing a
    program-flyer with a detailed schedule like in the last years, this
    year there will be aposter and a flyerthat will list the names of
    participating spaces, running time of the Vorspiel programme and the
    date & venue of the opening. The detailed program will be
    communicated online (see below).

  *

    This will make it easier to register for the Vorspiel, since you
    won´t need all details and dates of your program fixed (of course if
    have your program all planned out you are welcome to already submit
    the fixed dates).

  *

    The program schedule will be presented online and available for
    download as PDF.

To give more coherence and attention to the projects, we are planning to
announce program highlightsduring the Vorspiel period (similar to
Projectspace Festival) on the social media channels of CTM and tm,
ideally clustered by neighbourhoods and/or type of event.

  *

    All  this will be discussed further in the follow up meeting on
    17.11., 19:30 at Acud Macht Neu.

On this occasion, I would like to introduce myself and Sarah Theurer (in
cc here) – together we will be handling the project management,
organization and coordination of the Vorspiel.**The Call for
registration will follow in a separate Email later this day. Once we
start the registration process for the Vorspiel, Sarah will be your main
contact at transmediale.

Looking forward to our follow up meeting at Acud Macht Neu!

Inga and Sarah

*
--
transmediale/*art&digitalculture*