[resource-net] tomorrow : opening at apartment project

Selda Asal seldaasal at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 22:19:37 CET 2015

helooo,

 tomorrow we have an opening , would u like to come ?
best.

selda
61 metre Kahya Bey Sokaği/ 61 meters of Kahya Bey Street

Seçil Yaylalı + Ekmel Ertan+
Kahya Bey Sokağı Çocuklari ve Gençleri ile /
with Children and Teenagers of the Kahya Bey Street..

-------------------

One of the important streets of Tarlabasi is Omer Hayyam street and Kahya
bey street is an narrow long street that crosses it. The workshops has been
done with children and the teenagers living in the first 61meters of this
street. They shot a participatory documentary movie with merchants,
inhabitants and the kids themselves. The aim of the artists is to show a
segment from the lives, expectations, disturbances in this cosmopolite and
harmonious neighborhood. The main effort is to create a visual and verbal
memory by making a permanent documentation of today in this rapidly
changing neighborhood especially in collaboration with the youngest
inhabitants.
The project will be shown at Apartman Projesi Berlin. It will also
participate the conference “We Decide How We Reside” in the frame of
Wohnungsfrage at Haus der Kulturen der Welt in Berlin.

Apartman Projesi Berlin 28 Ekim/Oct.- 7 Kasim/Nov. 2015
Hertzbergstr13, 12055, Neukölln, Berlin
Aciliş/opening 27.10.2015 18.00
Carşamba/wedensday-Cumartesi /saturday15.00-19.00

Haus Der Kulturen Der Welt (HKW) Berlin 29 Ekim/Oct. 2015
John-Foster-Dulles-Allee 10, 10557 Berlin
29 Ekim/Oct 2015 14.00 – 18.00

Daha fazla bilgi icin/ For more Info

http://wfrage.amberplatform.org/
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwfrage.amberplatform.org%2F&h=9AQGP4Ko3&enc=AZNPouRfGVm8Ayi6TP639dfM4AhigXG7n9yruZWixCm3AaKxhGynW_MAZqxUSIe7VHY&s=1>