[resource-net] Last Call Vorspiel 2016 registration

Transmediale vorspiel at transmediale.de
Fri Nov 6 15:13:20 CET 2015

*

Dear reSource,

**
*

This is just a quick reminder to register your project space for
Vorspiel 2016.****Please do so until 13 November*, otherwise the name of
your project space will not be listed on the promotional material
(posters and flyers).*

***

Register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZJnC_P2yN_gzQxx1kSj_MClb_SP7BA-EL6L-D2CXLw0/viewform>

As the process will be slightly different than in the past, please take
into account the following timeline / next steps :

  *

    After the registration deadline on 13 November we will print
    promotional material featuring the names of all
    registered/participating project spaces.

  *

    The detailed program information is submitted via a webform that we
    will send out to all registered project spaces.

  *

    The promotional material will be ready for pick up at the
    transmediale offices in the second week of December at the latest.

  *

    The Vorspiel program will appear on the transmediale website.

  *

    Clusters built according to neighbourhoods will be
    highlighted/promoted on the social media channels of CTM and
    transmediale.

  *

    The Kick-off of the 2016 Vorspiel will take place in form of a big
    opening at Acud Macht Neu on 15 January 2015.

Here you can find the full Call for Vorspiel 2016.
<http://transmediale.de/content/call-for-proposals-vorspiel-2016>

**

If you want to take part in Vorspiel 2016 please register your space
until 13 November 2015. **
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ZJnC_P2yN_gzQxx1kSj_MClb_SP7BA-EL6L-D2CXLw0/viewform>

*We are looking forward to the Vorspiel 2016!*

*
--
transmediale/*art&digitalculture*
Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin