[resource-net] next meeting @ apartment project - 20th April

Selda Asal seldaasal at gmail.com
Sun May 17 09:56:31 CEST 2015

Dear all,
I could't read and reply my emails for a while, I was dealing quiet taught
family issues, still I am.
 Briefly, nobody came to resource meeting at the apartment project .For the
next meeting we can do it after the 30th June.best, Selda

> Dear all,
>
> I hope you are doing fine, and still apologies for the clashing with the
> reSource meeting at the Apartment Project last month - but it was really
> too complicated to find another date for us and the c-base crew. How did
> it go?
> We did not get any report...I hope it was a nice moment of sharing for
> the people that went there.
>
> See you around, hopefully soon!
>
> Tatiana
>
> --
> Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
> http://networkingart.eu // http://disruptiv.biz
> Twitter: @t_bazz
> PGP: A87C 3637 03ED 1D1C E6FE E828 1F55 2B2F F5A5 C9A0
> --

Selda Asal

Apartman Projesi
www.apartmentproject.org <http://www.apartmentproject.com>