[resource-net] NK This week

NK info at nkprojekt.de
Sun May 3 10:42:30 CEST 2015

Hi All

This week at NK-
Hope you can come by for our concert events this coming week on Monday &
Saturday.
Check our website for some Great workshops coming up in May as well as
concert program.

Monday May 4th 2015 at NK-  Doors 20:00 Concerts 21:00
Elsenstr. 52 2.HH 2.Etage
12059 Berlin
http://nkprojekt.de

RASMUSSEN-RASTIG-CORSANO

CHRIS CORSANO (US) | drums
METTE RASMUSSEN (DK/NO) | alto sax
LOUIS RASTIG (DE) | piano

AXEL DÖRNER (DE) | TRUMPET

http://www.cor-sano.com <http://www.cor-sano.com/>
http://www.shef.ac.uk/misc/rec/ps/efi/musician/mdorner.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday May 9th 2015 at NK-  Doors 21:30 Concerts 22:00

*emitter micro*2015 is a 3-day festival of sound and more in berlin.
curated by kris limbach and pierce warnecke and this year especially
co-curated by NK and Ausland, emitter micro proposes a selection of
international and berlin based artists from multiple contemporary sound
practices and genres.

JIM HAYNES / NIKO LFO / BEST BEFORE UNU / JD ZAZIE

www.helenscarsdale.com/haynes <http://www.helenscarsdale.com/haynes>

https://vimeo.com/channels/bestbeforeunu
http://enstase.com/
http://bestbefore.gr/blog/