[resource-net] Disrupting Business as Artistic Intervention

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Sat Mar 28 13:27:05 CET 2015

Dear all,

If you want to pass a nice Saturday afternoon speaking about disruption,
I am presenting at Decad in Kreuzberg my research on the subject and
introducing the upcoming activity of the Disruption Network Lab in
Berlin. We start at 4pm and after the presentation we will have some
drinks. Nothing too formal, but a good way to have common sharing on
practices of disruption, the current show Networked Disruption in
Ljubljana, & our upcoming event "Drones" at Kunstquartier Bethanien.

http://decad.org/Tatiana-Bazzichelli

Hope to see you there!

Tatiana

p.s.
Decad is a not-for-profit art space in Berlin-Kreuzberg which takes as
its focus the reciprocity between contemporary art, critical discourse
and public space.
http://decad.org/
--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
http://networkingart.eu // http://disruptiv.biz