[resource-net] Change of Date: reSource meeting at ALB - now 24 March from 5PM

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Fri Mar 6 09:23:09 CET 2015

Dear colleagues,
Kristoffer has informed me that he won't be in Berlin on 26 March,and asked if the date could be a day or two earlier.

I hope that Tuesday 24th March would be as convenient to you all. So please note the change of ate

Art Laboratory Berlin welcomes you to the next reSource meeting on Tuesday 24 March, starting at 5PM in our space at Prinzenallee 34, 13359 Berlin

Agenda (open to change)
5PM Welcome and group discussion of Vorspiel5.45PM Brig discussion together, generate conclusions
6.15PM reSource for Berlin 2015Here spaces, curators and artists can make short (max. 5 min) presentations on their plans for the next 10 months. Also an opportunity to 'reach' out to others for synergies, participation, cooperation.
If people want to email me at the above address I can put you on a list. I think 5-7 presentations, in addition to the transmediale, should be the maximum. We can have a short Q&A after each one and around 7.30PM break into informal groups for 20 minutes to discuss further, connect, etc.
No later than 8PM we can field suggestions, ideas and a venue for an April meeting
Afterwards, there is a nice West African restaurant next door for the hungry, and interested parties can always go there afterwards for dinner and continue discussions.
Please contact me at cdelutz(at)artlaboratory-berlin.org if you would like to make one of the short presentations
 Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34
13359 Berlin