[resource-net] Fabricating Empathy program in Belgrade, April 20-May22, final call

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:13:48 CET 2015

Hi Resourcers,

We've organised a five-week program focused on digital fabrication
in the context of empathy and culture in Belgrade after Resonate.
Considering it will be taking
place in the historical  heart of conflict within eastern europe
w/international instructors and
participants we hoped you might find it worthy enough to help spread the
word!
*Applications close this Sunday, March 8th.*

We all really believe in this project which is why we're pushing so hard to
get
the word out.

A post on your social media channel of choice would be fab!
As would a simple retweet: https://twitter.com/SchoolOfMaaa
happy to take what we can get!

Thank-you!

cheers,
Rachel

Program Resources:

website: http://schoolofma.org/programs/
newsletter: http://bit.ly/1M52emP

--
*Founder / School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe*
http://schoolofma.org/