[resource-net] Friday 6.3 19.00‏‏‏ | Screening and Artist Talk with Gabriel S Moses‏

Gabriel S Moses gabsmrhc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 10:56:41 CET 2015

To all my exceptionally reSourceful friends

March 6th, that's this Friday, I will be giving a first ever talk around my
latest short motion sequence film *ENHANC[=MENT *– which was recently
awarded 1st prize at the HKW's 'Future Storytelling' cross-media
competition, during the 'Anthropocene - A Report' conference.

Trailer: http://youtu.be/F2xLpGVWKM4

You are all most welcome to come see me do my best Slavoj Zizek
impersonations (drivel, perspiration, ticks etc.) as I try and maneuver
around the talk abstract posted here below...

Yours sincerely

Gabriel

*[image: תמונה מוטבעת 1]*

*Friday, March 6th, 19.00 *
*free admission *
*Sprechsaal *
*Marienstraße 26, **10117 Berlin*

*What's in store for us in this post-digital, post-national,
post-planetary, POST+POST+EVERYTHING world?What would happen if Lennon's*
* naive **mantric* *dream of "no countries ... no possessions" mutated into
a Frankenstein­ neocapitalist ­nightmare – where western expansion
collapses all state borders to the point in which 'otherness' becomes
nothing more than an outdated meme? *

*Would all future kids network in telepathic English, from suburbs all
around the globe? Or would these “smart” teens turn to fundamentalist
terrorism, out of sheer boredom, just for kicks and clicks? Can today’s
science fiction do anything but merely try to enhance an already
fundamental present?*

-

To conclude the Alter Native talk show's event program, Sprechsaal and the
Die Asporas project warmly invite you to a science fiction discussion with
Gabriel S Moses, around his most recent work ENHANC[=MENT.

*Gabriel S Moses* is a sequential artist who's also into media theory ...
or in other words, he's into v-e-r-y serious comics for v-e-r-y serious
people.

*Please see also:*
for the full remaining Alter Native program: www.sprechsaal.de
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sprechsaal.de%2F&h=MAQE7pN5j&enc=AZMhEy8x8GNSK1bg0vsl5_RL9g_LvyIk8e30gPxkTIb0L7DHkry-2gD07GW4xgP4sBE&s=1>