[resource-net] apartment project /wheretogo, soundtrack performance -2 Feb at 6:30 pm

Selda Asal seldaasal at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 21:12:41 CET 2015

*Dear All,   *

* I am looking forward to see you at our performance on monday. (2 February
Monday) @ 06:30 pm*

*It is fun. And please join us, it starts at 6:30 and ends at 7:15 pm,
there is food and wine, and us:)*

 *cheers*

*selda*

*Wheretogo*, a film made by *kfp* (sub group of the apartment
project)).This film had been shot in 15 days by 5 artists from Istanbul and
2 artists from Berlin. In September 2014.

Another group ‘ *itsy beats* prepared the soundtrack  of this film after a
week long rehearsals. Itsy beats will play the soundtrack live during the
the film.

*Kfp *(Collective Film Project)9Wheretogo prepared the soundtrack after a
week long rehearsals. For this process a new band called ‘itsy beats’ has
been formed. They will play the soundtrack live during the premiere of the
film.

*Kfp* Emine Ekinci, Güneş Terkol, Irem Tok, Iz Oztat, Ozgür Erkök Moroder,
Selda Asal, Sevim Sancaktar

*Itsy Beats*  Güçlü Öztekin, Güneş Terkol, Oğuz Erdin, Ozgür Erkök

*Adress: Hertzbergstrasse 13, 12055, Neukölln*

*please take U8 to Hermann Platz than (M41) to Hertzbergplatz*

*or  take S42 to S Sonnenallee than 8 min walk*

*or take U7 Karl Marx Strasse, than 10 min walk.*
Selda Asal

Apartman Projesi
www.apartmentproject.org <http://www.apartmentproject.com>
selda at apartmentproject.org