[resource-net] Fw: Vorspiel 2015

Erika . erika at ore.lt
Thu Jan 22 11:05:27 CET 2015

Hello everybody,

Hope you all doing well and enjoyed Vorspiel festival.
I agree with Chris, kind of sad to go everywhere alone,
I didn't give any invitation to transmediale organizers though,
was sure they are or too busy or not very much interested.
I already talked to Kim that would be nice to discuss this topic at next
ReSource meeting.
I wish all of you a nice day
and see you soon
LLLG