[resource-net] Fw: Vorspiel 2015

cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org
Wed Jan 21 23:00:57 CET 2015

  From: "cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org" <cdelutz at artlaboratory-berlin.org>
 To: Kim Voss <resource at transmediale.de>
Cc: "resource at transmediale.de" <resource at transmediale.de>; Kristoffer Gansing <kg at transmediale.de>
 Sent: Wednesday, 21 January 2015, 21:42
 Subject: Re: Vorspiel 2015

Dear Kim, dear Kristoffer,
We noticed that the usual 2 full passes for Vorspiel participants were replaced by four 1 day passes (so the equivalent of one full pass or half of the offer in previous years.) It appears that the more the community has offered in a dynamic and remarkable programme the less it can expect from the tm in kind.

As for the invitation to the after festival party:
Here like to mention that it's rather unusual to go to a party alone - so the offer of a single entry has struck me (and others) as, how should I say, unfortunate.

Chris

 Christian de Lutz
ARTLABORATORYBERLIN
Prinzenallee 34