[resource-net] Where to go? // soundtrack performance and exhibition 22th Jan @6pm

Selda Asal seldaasal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 02:04:32 CET 2015

Dear friends, We are looking forward to see you at our performance on
thursday.(22 JAn @6pm)
cheers
selda
Adress: Hertzbergstr13, 12055, Berlin
T:0176 850 760 95

*wheretogo*This film had been shot in 15 days by 5 artists from Istanbul
and 2 artists from Berlin. The editing is then shaped through online
dialogues and completed in November. The plot begins with a group of people
walking cheerfully in an urban tunnel. Their euphoria suddenly ends by an
abrupt fall to a dystopian place. The rest of the film is about
understanding this place and trying to escape from it.

*WhereToGo? // soundtrack performance*

The collective Wheretogo prepared the soundtrack after a week long
rehearsals. For this process a new band called ‘itsy beats’ has been
formed. They will play the soundtrack live during the premiere of the film.

*Itsy Beats* are Güçlü Öztekin, Güneş Terkol, Oğuz Erdin, Ozgür Erkök
Moroder, Selda Asal.

[image: Satır içi resim 1]
--
Selda Asal