[resource-net] reSource at Speisekino Moabit

Kristoffer Gansing kg at transmediale.de
Thu Sep 4 17:04:36 CEST 2014

Dear all,

transmediale/reSource would like to invite you all to our next event,
"Blockbuster Video" in the framework of Speisekino Moabit. The date and
time is September 19, 19.00 - midnight and the place is Z/KU (Center for
Art and Urbanistics), Siemensstrasse 27, 10551, Berlin.

There will be food cooked by raumlabor in the beginning of the evening
followed by a screening programme curated by Marcel Schwierin and myself.

We are doing this activity in replacement of our yearly BBQ, so it is
both a social event and a curated programme looking back at transmediale
afterglow and towards transmediale 2015, Capture All.
We hope to see many of you!

Please find all event details here on our blog:
http://www.transmediale.de/content/speisekino-16-blockbuster-video-transmediale-in-between

best wishes,
Kristoffer and the transmediale team

ps.
don't forget the next reSource network meeting just a couple of days
before, on Sept 17, 6-8 pm at Liebig12.

--

Kristoffer Gansing – artistic director
transmediale*/art&digitalculture*