[resource-net] Presentation+discussion of the next Vorspiel programme & format @resource-net meeting, Oct 27th

Daniela Silvestrin resource at transmediale.de
Fri Oct 17 13:24:43 CEST 2014

Dear Erika, dear reSourcers,

thanks for setting up the doodle! Looks like the *next reSource meeting
will take place on Monday Oct 27*! Looking foward to seeing hopefully
many of you there.

Also from our side the point for the agenda would be to talk in detail
about the next Vorspiel!

On this occasion, I would already like to virtually introduce to you
*Kim Voss* (in cc) who will be assisting me in the project management,
organization and coordination of both the Vorspiel and the festival’s
conference programme. Once we start the registration process for the
Vorspiel she will be your main contact at transmediale.

During the last days we (transmediale + CTM) discussed ideas and
possibilities regarding the next Vorspiel edition, as well as some
*changes in the format* that we would like to present you and discuss
together with you during the reSource-net meeting.

In addition we would like to *give the Vorspiel a new name* and hope for
your ideas. *If you have proposals please send them to us* before the
meeting, so that we can prepare a list.

Here already and in brief some of the format changes that we want to
present to you during this meeting:

·         We would like to have a big opening-event for all
Vorspiel-venues and participants on the 10th Jan. 2015

·         The framework/duration of the Vorspiel should be a bit longer
than in the last years: starting on Jan 10th, the Vorspiel will run
until the day before the opening of CTM (10th - 22th Jan.)

·         To give the projects a better coherence and more attention we
are planning to announce one highlight project per day. The selection of
these highlight-projects will be done by one representative of each
festival team, plus one elected representative of the network. Also the
procedure of this selection will be discussed in the network meeting

·         Very soon we will publish more detailed information!

Looking forward to seeing you on the 27th!

Daniela & Kim / reSource transmedial culture berlin

--
Daniela Silvestrin
*project manager conference and reSource*

Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin
tel +49 30 24749 769
http://www.transmediale.de/
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/transmediale> twitter