[resource-net] OPEN CALL // IN/VISISIBLE CITIES

Jasmin Grimm jasmin.grimm at publicartlab.org
Mon Oct 13 10:43:15 CEST 2014

CONNECTING CITIES: INVISIBLE and VISIBLE Cities 2015.
Artists’ Call For Proposals

Connecting Cities is a network of worldwide cultural institutions. The aim is to foster the circulation of artistic and cultural contents throughout European and worldwide urban screens and media facades.
With the curatorial theme of INVISIBLE and VISIBLE Cities 2015 we want to develop an awareness on the changes which are hardly visible to the eyes and are underlying our nowadays cities. Our today's modern cities are hybrid structures in which technology is invisibly interweaved in the perception layers of our everyday lives. We call for artistic scenarios to visualise invisible, embedded 'smart' urban infrastructures and analyse their impact on the technological transformation of our society in a broad and public discourse.

More information here: http://www.connectingcities.net/news/call-proposal-visible-city-2015

Submit your project proposal until 31 October, 2014 here: http://medialab-prado.es/article/invisibleandvisiblecities2015

Best,
Jasmin