[resource-net] Nomandenkino Open Call: Films, videos, music videos

Lina Zuppke linazuppke at gmx.de
Wed May 28 08:24:27 CEST 2014

Hi all,

"Nomadenkino is looking for short films, videos and music videos for the
open air season. They want to show some short supporting movies (max
10min.) before the feature film. They'd like to bring art house cinema &
more experimental forms of moving images together and to give our
audience some refreshing/daring/different exciting cinematic experience.
Nomadenkino plays each week in six to seven different locations this
summer and also on festivals. They'll do a selection of some short
movies/videos/music videos that they'll show in different venues.
They'll invite the contributors to the screenings and organize at the
end of the open air season a special event with a screening of the
selection.
It can be fiction, documentary, animation, some hybrid form, video art,
visuals, music videos. The important is that it's no longer than 10
minutes. You have to be in possession of the rights (incl. music) so
that we can legally screen the program in public.
They'll offer you some free tickets for our program during the summer.
Please send your link to films/videos to mail at nomadenkino.de"

http://nomadenkino.de/
https://www.facebook.com/events/630469033704134/?ref=3&ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Cheers,