[resource-net] Art&Tech School Summer Programs in Berlin: Applications close soon!

Rachel Uwa rachel.uwa at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:13:39 CEST 2014

Hi Everyone,

i hope this email finds you well!
I've curated an Art&Tech Summer Program that will be hosted at the WYE
(July/Aug.).
We have two one-month  full-time programs where a small group (10-15) will
get hands-on
with art and tech, creating interactive installations, projection mapping,
making robots,
+ more! Applications close May 26th!

if you could help promote this event to your networks
I would love you all forever and ever! plus next time I see you, free
hugs!:)

Here is a link to my site, please check it out and SPREAD the word!
http://schoolofma.org/

happy eve!

cheers,
Rachel
--
School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe open call for applications until
May 26th! Schnell, schnell! http://schoolofma.org/