[resource-net] Next reSource meeting @ Liebig12

liebig12 liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Wed May 21 15:04:26 CEST 2014

Hello Erika!

I have been proposing to meet after bus tour and that seems to be better also for Kristoff, as he proposed to meet at Podewil.

Please try to avoid 6 & 11 of june as Liebig12 & Allegra will be busy with the program!

For those who wants to meet for tbaberlin.de we can do it before and for exemple on the 3rd or 4th of June as Christian de Lutz proposed!

CiaÖ