[resource-net] Next reSource meeting @ Liebig12

liebig12 liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Wed May 21 13:20:23 CEST 2014

Dera all!!!

Ok -- I think is a much better idea to post pone the meeting.

I think is a good idea to meet at Podewil !!!

Im also very excited about the Magical Secrecy Tour !!!

C*U there!!!

best**Allegra

P.S
In case the majority wants to confirm the meeting on the 26 of May,  please react --- Im still open to host it!