[resource-net] Next reSource meeting @ Liebig12

Kristoffer Gansing kg at transmediale.de
Wed May 21 10:18:22 CEST 2014

Dear all,

The 26th will be difficult for me to join although it is possible
someone else from tm can come.

About the upcoming bus event, when I was referring to "in the shadows"
it was in relation to the content of the event rather than it has been
kept secret. I have even spoken with several people on this list about
it already, and I gather quite a few of you are already involved!
But yes, it is also an initiative to try out a new curatorial format and
I would love to discuss this further in a meeting. If not in the next
reSource meeting 26.5 then in a network meeting that we could host at
our offices at Podewil, preferably after the Magical Secrecy Tour due to
the extensive logistics of that.

best wishes,
Kristoffer