[resource-net] Next reSource meeting @ Liebig12

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Tue May 20 17:26:40 CEST 2014

Hi Allegra et al,

Very sorry i didn't respond to earlier mails regarding this upcoming
re:source meeting...

The last weeks have been very complex for me, which were not made any
easier by the fact that i experienced a THEFT of some equipment, at one of
my recent gigs, which i have not yet fully recovered from...

And since I'm also preparing some upcoming shows  [ including the next
Citizen Kino at Panke on May 28th - you're ALL cordially invited ! ] , I
haven't really been able to consider leading or assisting a meaningful
deeper discussion on the arts+politics themes, i've been wanting to bring
to the table...

I am of course still interested to do that, but would prefer to have more
time to prepare some ideas for that ! So hopefully for another one in the
near future...

I will try to come 26.05 , but cannot guarantee 100%... it will depend on
how the workload is.

And i'll just add, the upcoming Transmediale event w/ NK looks very
intriguing, clever, fun, interesting format, poignant topic, etc...

But it does raise alot of questions re: how Transmediale would like to
interact w/ the community which we have all been spending time building
together over the last two+ years...

And of course, it would be good to keep things moving constructively
forward w/ Productive Ideas, Alliance-building, Tactical Focus ... and
DOING the things that inspire us... so we don't get too caught up in
fragmenting dialogues, process and endless organizational factors...

But communication will undoubtedly be key !

Art n Solidarity !

Paolo

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms