[resource-net] CALL FOR ARTISTS D-8 !!

Marion Guth marion at a-bahn.com
Thu May 8 19:24:26 CEST 2014

Dear Transmediale Members,

The deadline to apply for the residency is approaching (D-8) and I’d like to make sure you have well received my call earlier this month.

I kindly remind you that the European Investment Bank (EIB) Institute is pleased to announce the second edition of its ARTISTS’ DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (ADP) both a mentoring programme and an artist’s residency, targeting visual artists (aged <35) from EU Member States focusing on “The Imprint of Man – Representing the Anthropocene”. The successful applicant will be mentored by internationally acclaimed Polish artist Mirosław Bałka.
For more information please view the attached file and/or visit the website at
http://institute.eib.org/2014/04/second-call-for-applications-for-the-eib-institute-artists-development-programme/
Your kind help in circulating this call for application would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance!
Marion