[resource-net] the next network meeting hosted by transmediale / 26 June 2014

Markus Huber mh at transmediale.de
Fri Jun 13 14:26:23 CEST 2014

Dear reSourcers,

after some silence over the last weeks we would like to pick up the
discussion about the next network meeting. As Kristoffer suggested,
transmediale would be glad to host the next meeting. There were already
some proposals for possible dates and availabilities, so we would
suggest _Thur, 26 June 2014 from 18h - 21h_. Location would be _Podewil,
Klosterstrasse 68._

The proposed topic will be curatorial formats/platforms. Of course this
topic includes questions about how such a platform relates, includes,
interacts, and promotes different local and translocal networks.
therefore the network meeting should also be used to discuss questions like
- how transmediale would like to interact w/ the community which we have
all been spending time building together over the last two+ years...
- Alliance-building, Tactical Focus, etc

If you have specific questions for the discussion, please post them here:
http://piratepad.net/GS7VDU3ies

In the next days we will put together some more infos and details.

See u soon,
Markus

--

Markus Huber

transmediale*/art&digitalculture*

Klosterstr. 68, 10179 Berlin, Germany - tel +49 30 24749 768 - fax +49
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH, Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg,
Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen

http://www.transmediale.de/