[resource-net] Vorspiel 2014

Linnea Kotiniemi resource at transmediale.de
Wed Jan 8 15:45:23 CET 2014

Dear all,

Happy New Year!
I hope you all had a good start with it!

As many of you know, Vorspiel 2014 is soon here and this year it will
take place from Wednesday 22nd till Tuesday 28th of January 2014.
We have a lot of different venues on board and the programme looks great.

The overview of the programme can be seen on the resource blog here:
http://www.transmediale.de/content/vorspiel-2014
We are also working to get all the info of the Vorspiel events on the
website and the Vorspiel section will soon be online with more info and
details.
In addition we created a Facebook event and it's free to be promoted:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1448185768727243/?ref=22
Also the Vorspiel flyer is in print so we should have it in our hands soon.

Really looking forward to Vorspiel and all the great events!

Greets from the tm office
and all the best,
Linnea Kotiniemi