[resource-net] happy new year + towards transmediale 2014 afterglow

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Mon Jan 6 17:08:22 CET 2014

Dear all,

first of all a great and happy new year to all of you!
We are back on track at transmediale festival and starting the countdown! :)
As many of you already know, the festival this year will run from
Wednesday 29 January to Sunday 02 February at the Haus der Kulturen der
Welt, while on January 22 until the 28 there will be many events
distributed all over the city as part of the Vorspiel - some of them
will also go on during the festival time.

The new festival website is online: http://www.transmediale.de/
and by this week we will publish also the detailed dates of the Vorspiel
events (soon you will have an overview of it on the reSource blog). This
year as usual we produced a great Vorspiel flyer and we will approach
with it all the venues part of it asap!

I hope you got a great start of new year, looking forward to many
collective projects during 2014!

All the best,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator // @t_bazz
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Wed 29 Jan - Sun 02 Feb 2014 - Haus der Kulturen der Welt
Partner exhibitions and events starting 22.01
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen