[resource-net] Yesterday meeting and Liebig12

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Fri Feb 28 15:29:08 CET 2014

Hi all,

It was great to meet up again!
And thx to all who stayed and/or came later to participate
in CiTiZEN KiNO ...

I mentioned in the meeting that Christian from
http://www.artlaboratory-berlin.org/ was also interested to host a meeting
in March ( or perhaps later )...

But i think it got a little lost in the conversations. Just felt a little
responsible to mention that again, b/c he had posted that to me in a chat,
and then he was unable to attend the meeting himself... Regina and he are
now new busy PARENTS : )

ok , but i'm sure that can sorted out here for the best ... on the list...

btw, one of things i like about these meetings is the various spaces
bringing their own special flavors ( and possible formats +/or agendas )
to the gathering.

..

all the best!

Paolo

p.s. ANd will be trying to assemble a playlist soon ( w/ viewable -
youtube - links where possible ) of the last C-KINO, and a final text on
our Transmediale perspectives AND our theme: Beyond The Planet of The
Anthro-Obscene

...  if anyone interested, coming soon here:

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms