[resource-net] Yesterday meeting and Liebig12

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Fri Feb 28 11:14:48 CET 2014

Dear all,

the meeting at Panke was quite informal and we discussed together on the
present state of the reSource network, also reflecting on the
connections with the TBA berlin (Helene showed us a logo she created),
and of course I was updating about my personal situation, and we were
discussing on the possible path the reSource might take - which I hope
the colleagues at transmediale we will also clarify in the weeks to
come, of course this needs a bit of time.

The idea coming from within the reSource network would be to go on with
the monthly meeting, and we just got a proposal from Ela/Supermarkt to
host the next reSource meetings...so perhaps she can follow up on this idea.

About myself, this was not my last reSource meeting! :) I'll be glad to
come to the next ones as an active member of the network.
I will update all of you about my next projects as soon as they will be
"official", but I am planning to be still active as curator in the
Berlin scene of art and digital culture, hacking and gender-related
communities.

By the way, now you have my new email address, it is the one I am using
for this email.

Hugs to all and see you soon,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
http://networkingart.eu // http://disruptiv.biz