[resource-net] proposal for a 2014 Re:source Network meeting + + feb26 + +

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Fri Feb 21 16:09:35 CET 2014

Hi Kristoffer, Markus et al,

Looks like Teresa's got an interesting program w/ UrbanKnights on weds.
too, sad to overlap with that, but i guess we'll stick w/ the re:source
meeting date:

Feb 26 - 18:30h, til about 20:00h at Panke

( And pretty likely we'll get this going again into once-a-month
gatherings,  so always a chance to plug in at a future date... )

And ALL encouraged to join for C-Kino later that nite, if possible...
safe to say, we won't get started w/ the show until 21:30h...

have a great weekend everybody !

paolo

ps. erikah, Maybe we can organize a dinner/voku for that nite...
?? ... Anyone want to help with that idea ??