[resource-net] proposal for a 2014 Re:source Network meeting + + feb26 + +

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Tue Feb 18 13:40:45 CET 2014

Dear Re:sourcers,

Post-Transmediale, Post-Digital, Post-Berlinale, Post- ???

Maybe now's a good time to gather the Re:source Network :)

XLterrestrials are currently working on the next CiTiZEN KiNO ( #35 ),
which will in part be an analysis of this year's TM festival... a
'Nachspiel' look at what might be relevant for moving forward in these
strange times ! On Feb 26th at Panke.

Erikah contacted me, and asked if we might want to schedule a re:source
meeting for that same day at Panke.

So the proposal is to have a Re:Source meeting on Feb 26 ...
at 18:30h

And for those who'd like to stay for the more public CiTiZEN KiNO event,
we will perform our show/analysis/forum at 21:30h.

Tatiana, and Panke have confirmed availability for that date, but I
suppose this is still open for negotiating...

And please send to the list if you have some agenda thoughts...

All the best!

Paolo Podrescu
aka
podinski

p.s. XLterrestrials have a few thoughts on what resonated most for us at
Transmediale and what directions might be of interest for a RE:source
Network now, but are still developing a text about all that...

Note: This relates to our own territories of work, and certainly need not
be your own to engage in shaping, utilizing and expanding a diverse and
multi-faceted re:source network...

You can read a preview of it here:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=12141

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog