[resource-net] Thank you for (almost) three years of reSource

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at transmediale.de
Thu Feb 6 14:45:38 CET 2014

Dear reSource community,

after transmediale and Vorspiel 2014 I would like to thank all of you,
for the activities you have done during our pre-festival events and for
the whole great experiences we shared in the past (almost) three years.

Many of you have probably heard the news of me leaving the festival
team, and some were perhaps attending the last conference event at
transmediale where we "formally" announced that, and I was greeted with
some beautiful flowers and a curatorial approval certificate from the
Black Market :)

To be an active curator of the transmediale festival and to hold the
great responsibility to develop the reSource initiative has been a very
important experience for me.
I learned a lot from all of you, and I would like to thank you for
believing in this project and making it develop with a lot of ideas,
support and engagement.

I am leaving the festival team at the end of this month to start new
adventures, but I am not living the city. I will be still around and
glad to keep working together and collectively reflect on the subjects
that we care about. We need to make our presence stronger in the city
culture and politics, and the themes we have been working on until now
need to be further developed.

The reSource initiative will go on, and it will be up to the colleagues
that will be part of the transmediale team to decide the future modalities.
For sure you will be informed, as soon as we will all re-emerge from the
post-festival afterglow :), but the intention to keep a dialogue between
the transmediale festival and the local Berlin scene won't stop.

I am planning to write a text of reflection on the reSource experience
from its beginning until now, and also to share some considerations are
results with all of you.

In the meanwhile and after, I hope people will feel free to meet and
host the regular reSource meetings autonomously: the reSource-net
mailing list will be still running for everyone. I think the network is
mature enough to make it happen and of course I will always be there
with you to engage in great sharing and discussions, and keep collaborating.

I thank you again for this great experience, and for the passion that
you put in your daily life activity, making this city more interesting,
alive and exciting.
…and I look forward to being with you within the network and beyond my
institutional role :)

See you soon,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator // @t_bazz
reSource transmedial culture berlin // http://www.transmediale.de/resource

transmediale | festival for art and digital culture berlin
Wed 29 Jan - Sun 02 Feb 2014 - Haus der Kulturen der Welt
Partner exhibitions and events starting 22.01
Klosterstr. 68 10179 Berlin, Germany | fon +49 30 24749 761 | fax +49 30
24749 763
Kulturprojekte Berlin GmbH
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender Volker Heller | Geschäftsführer Moritz van Dülmen