[resource-net] An XLterrestrials TM14 analysis + "Nachspiel" ...

podinski pod at xlterrestrials.org
Wed Feb 5 23:54:09 CET 2014

Dear Resourcers,

That was quite an incredible Transmediale, full of very intense things to
process... congratulations to all involved !

XLterrestrials would like to invite you to read some of our TM14 analysis...

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=11859
( 7 blog entries so far, and a final essay to come )

AND to come join us for our "Nachspiel" performance(s).

We are developing our next CiTiZen KiNO #35 tentatively titled
"Welcome To The Anthro-Obscene " exploring a variety of topics which were
put on the table at Transmediale this year.

The full show will be at Panke on Feb 26.

But we are also doing a short preview - excerpt already THIS THURSDAY
night - 06.02 - at Eschschloraque in B-Mitte at MIDNIGHT.

Along w/ an afterparty w/ dj/vj Podinksi + xj Edgar Alien

FOR MORE DETAILS:

http://xlterrestrials.org/plog/?p=12066

spread the word, and BYoBrains

:)

LG,

Pod

P.S. We are still developing the format for the show/presentations at
Panke, and we are open to ideas, if you are interested to participate in
the evening, be in touch ...

www.xlterrestrials.org/plog
arts + praxis organisms

twitter: @podinski