[resource-net] invitation: Science Café

Desiree Förster foerster.desiree at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 18:50:27 CEST 2014

*Science Café*

In September 2014 the Berlin Bioart and Science Community will be having
its first Science Café event for synthetic biology and art. Initiated by
the Berlin iGEM team and the Art Laboratory Berlin we want to invite you
for an afternoon of creative talks, discussions and presentations over
drinks and food.

During this event artists, scientists and DIYbiologists will be presenting
their biology focused projects and invite you for an open discussion about
projects, collaborations and initiatives.

Offsite laboratories and gallery spaces, we invite you into the *“Relais de
Savanne” African Restaurant* in Wedding.

You may just listen to presentations, present own ideas and projects or
engage our discussions.

Anyone is invited to join and there is no registration necessary.

Location:

“Relais de Savanne”

Prinzenallee 33

13359 Berlin