[resource-net] NEXT MEETING AT LIEBIG12:::VORSPIEL2015?

Kate bent at katehollett.com
Sat Aug 23 14:34:44 CEST 2014

Hi there;

Nice to meet you Valentina. It was my first time at the meetings last time.
Really great to meet everyone that was there. There was a great discourse
about all, what resource-net was, could be, Transmediale possibilities and
platforms for discussion.
At the last meeting I agreed to moderate the next session with Allegra on
Sept. 17, 6-8 pm.

We talked about dates and schedules and agreed to make set dates, possibly
the third wed. of every month for resources meetings with moderators and
locations changing.
The idea was to cut down on the time spent on planning a date and increase
other forms of connecting here by setting a firm date with all other factors
open, like content, people, space.

Glad you can make it on the 17th. Who knows maybe it will work out? :)

Kate

Kate Hollett

01577 7155130 (Berlin)
>From North America