[resource-net] NEXT MEETING AT LIEBIG12:::VORSPIEL2015?

Tatiana Bazzichelli tbazz at disruptiv.biz
Thu Aug 21 17:23:54 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I hope you had a nice summer. Unfortunately I did not manage to come at
the last reSource meeting, but I find great that the common discourse is
proceeding and that there will be a future appointment at Liebig12. The
proposed date fits me at the moment and I will be glad to join and see
all of you for a post-summer-get together.

I like the idea that the list moderation will be self-organised by
various people/spaces time to time. Was this a decision taken during the
meeting? It would be nice to read a report when ready.

I also take the opportunity to inform you that I will present the
experience of the past (almost) three years of the reSource activity in
an interesting upcoming event in London, at the Royal Geography Society
Annual Conference, in the context of a workshop entitled "Spatialities
of Co-Creation, Collaboration and Peer Production in the Digital Age:
Creative Networks", organised by Penny Travlou (University of
Edinburgh), Ruth Catlow and Marc Garrett (Furtherfield). My presentation
will be this Wednesday:

http://conference.rgs.org/Conference/sessions/view.aspx?session=0a438792-79a0-412f-bfef-387f73996129&programme=10

It will be a good occasion to share some ideas with other researchers
and networkers in UK and beyond, who have been working with local and
trans-local communities.

Greetings to all of you, and see you soon,

Tatiana

--
Tatiana Bazzichelli // programme curator
http://networkingart.eu // http://disruptiv.biz