[resource-net] NEXT MEETING AT LIEBIG12:::VORSPIEL2015?

liebig zwoelfe liebigzwoelfe at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 10:13:09 CEST 2014

Hello everyone!

Was great to meet yesterday once again and brainstorm together about future
evolutions of reSource.

I was late and missed the first part so I hope somebody did write down a
Protokoll or a Resume of what has been introduced.

As proposed, Ill be happy to host the next meeting in September and take
the chance to introduce to the reSource community the 2newmedia artists in
Residency at Liebig12, KONRAD KORABIEWSKI & ANNA FRIZ.

I would like to take the chance to encourage all of you that took part in
the pasts editions and are thinking to be part of the next Vorspiel to be
there to talk about ideas to make it more effective and interesting for all
of us.

The date should be the 18.09.2014 at 6pm but I would like to double check
with all of you to be sure is not overlapping with anyother happening.

We could make a doodle calendar thing....MaybE?

Address is

Liebigstrasse 12 - 10247 Berlin // liebig12.net

bestbest // Allegra