[resource-net] Reminder: Lokanta // Project Space Festival Day 18

Goksu Kunak goksu at apartmentproject.org
Sat Aug 16 20:08:59 CEST 2014

​
Lokanta*

As Apartment Project we would like to contribute to Project Space Festival
Berlin with a lecture performance and dinner discussion on mobility; moving
– not moving – not being able to move; being on the road either in mind or
physically. Why does one choose to be a nomad, a flaneur or decide not to
move at all? What would be the encounters, possibilites? What is mobility
at all? How does an artist experience it? When does one feel stuck?
Not moving may also lead to another act… Constant movement: do we really
want it or are we forced?

These are some of the questions that will be contemplated in the space with
the invited artists and our guests.

*Lokanta is a type of a traditional restaurant in Turkey. Some are on the
roads welcoming travellers, truck drivers, busses and cars...

18.08.2014
Performance : 19.30 / Dinner discussion: 20.00
Apartment Project Berlin
Hertzbergstr.13
12055 Berlin

​